We acknowledge the importance of personal information and will strive to handle appropriately and protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations Concerning Personal Information
We will comply with the laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and handle personal information appropriately.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
In acquiring personal information, we will strive to specify the purpose of use and will acquire personal information in an appropriate and fair way.
3. Use of Personal Information
We will use the personal information we acquire only for the purpose of use as specified upon such acquisition or within the scope that is reasonably relevant to the said purpose of use.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
If we share personal information with a third party or entrust the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope of legitimate use, we will supervise such third party to ensure the appropriate use of such personal information.
5. Limitation on Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
We will not provide any personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual concerned unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
6. Management of Personal Information
We will maintain the accuracy and currency of personal information, safely manage personal information, and take the necessary and proper safety measures to prevent loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
7. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use and Deletion of Personal Information
If requested to disclose, correct, suspend the use of, or delete the personal information we acquire, we will promptly respond to such request in accordance with laws and regulations.
8. Organizational Structure
We will establish rules and appoint a manager to ensure appropriate management and handling of the personal information we acquire.
9. Implementation of In-house Education on and Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Protection
In order to implement this Personal Information Protection Policy ("Policy"), we will ensure that all employees understand this Policy by offering in-house training and education and encourage continuous improvement.
Established on April 1, 2005