Use The Luminous Muscat bus line to Okayama, known as a city of "Momotaro," which has sightseeing and scenic and historic sites, such as Okayama Korakuen, one of Japan's three major gardens, and the Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter with its beautiful stone-paved streets.
- Wi-Fi can be used for free on Kanto Bus.
You can check your email and use the Internet on your way with this very convenient service.
|For Kurashiki StationNorth Exit||For Shinjuku Expwy.Bus Terminal 4F(South Exit)|
Shinjuku Expwy.Bus Terminal 4F(South Exit)
||Okayama Daigaku Suji||
||Okayama Station West Exit||
||Kurashiki Station North Exit||
Information about Boarding Points
- Shinjuku Expwy.Bus Terminal 4F(South Exit)
- Tsuyama Station / Tsuyama Parking
- Okayama Station West Exit
- Kurashiki Station North Exit
|From||Route Distances||Travel Times||Rest Area||Drivers||Optional passenger's insurance|
|For Kurashiki||715km||10hrs. 35mins.||Ashigara Service Areas||2 drivers||No limit (individual)|
|For Shinjuku||715km||10hrs. 35mins.||Shoo Service Areas|
Fares for this route vary depending on boarding dates.
|Season S||A succession of holidays from the end of April to the beginning of May, middle August, year-end, and New Year's.|
|Season A||Mostly Fridays and before national holidays|
|Season B /
Season C /
|Mostly Saturdays and holidays|
|Mostly Mondays through Wednesdays, except season S and holidays|
- Check the fares on this website.
|Season S||Season A||Season B||Season C||Season D||Season E||Season F|
- The above prices are one-way fares.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I make a reservation?
- Reservations are required for all night buses. Please make a reservation in advance to purchase tickets. Questions about seat availability, reservations, and payments can be made online!
- Can I purchase tickets on the day of travel?
- You can board the bus if seats are available on the day of travel. Please pay the fare on the bus. However, reservations are recommended to ensure seat availability.