Higashi Mikawa area used to be called Honokuni. Although the area is located in Aichi Prefecture, it has an appeal different from the Owari and Nishi Mikawa areas.
The area is famous for Toyokawa Inari, one of Japan's three major Inari (originally a god of harvests, later worshipped as the guardian deity of an area), and melon picking.
Moreover, many scenic beauty spots, such as natural park, Koijigahama, and Irago Cape, are in the area!
- Wi-Fi can be used for free on Kanto Bus.
You can check your email and use the Internet on your way with this very convenient service.
|For Tahara Station
|For Nerima Station North Exit|
||Nerima Station North Exit||
Shinjuku Expwy.Bus Terminal 4F(South Exit)
|Shibuya Mark City||
||Toyokawa Shiyakusho Mae||
Information about Boarding Points
- Nerima Station
- Nakano Station
- Shinjuku Expwy.Bus Terminal 4F(South Exit)
- Toyokawa Station
- Toyohashi Station
- Tahara Station
|From||Route Distances||Travel Times||Rest Area||Drivers||Optional passenger's insurance|
|For Mikawatahara||314km||7 hrs. 15 mins.||Ashigara and Hamamatsu Service Areas||1 driver||No limit (individual)|
|For Shinjuku||316km||7 hrs. 50 mins.||Kakegawa Parking Area and Ashigara Service Area|
Fares for this route vary depending on boarding dates.
|Season S||A succession of holidays from the end of April to the beginning of May, middle August, year-end, and New Year's.|
|Season A||Mostly Fridays and before national holidays|
|Season B /
Season C /
|Mostly Saturdays and holidays|
|Season E||Mostly Mondays through Wednesdays, except season S and holidays|
- Check the fares on this website.
|Season S||Season A||Season B||Season C||Season D||Season E|
- The above prices are one-way fares.
- Check the fare calendar and the fare before making a reservation.
Information on Vehicles/Bus Equipment
We offer luxury, relaxation, and safety on your long distance journey. Vehicles traveling at night are equipped with headrests unique to the KANTO Bus.
The vehicles offer a clean toilet and a beverage dispenser so passengers can relax and sleep undisturbed.
- Toilet, Footrest
- On some occasions when extra buses are needed, vehicle specifications and equipment may differ from those listed above.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I make a reservation?
- Reservations are required for all night buses. Please make a reservation in advance to purchase tickets. Questions about seat availability, reservations, and payments can be made online!
- Can I purchase tickets on the day of travel?
- You can board the bus if seats are available on the day of travel. Please pay the fare on the bus. However, reservations are recommended to ensure seat availability.
- Can you tell me about accident prevention for expressway bus services?
- As a certified General Passenger Vehicle Transportation Business, our company provides general route services with our Honokuni bus line. Services are provided by proper holders of the Qualification Certificate for Operation Manager. Our routes (see 1), driver rotation schedule (see 1), rest area stops (see 1), and stop times (see 2) have all been planned out carefully. In order to further guarantee peace of mind and safe travel, bus operators have undergone rigorous training. Regarding the inspection and maintenance of our buses, only those who possess the qualifications obtained through the Kanto District Transport Bureau are permitted to operate our vehicles. Maintenance is only performed at our company's maintenance shop.
(*1) For the Honokuni Line, a single driver completes the bus route while taking the proper rest breaks according to company policies.
(*2) Our drivers receive sufficient rest at company owned facilities located at each destination.